So, my Mama has been complaining about the lack of blog posts. Guilty as charged. I'm not really motivated on the blog front here lately. Life is fine - excruciatingly normal. Our work schedules have been pretty regular. The weekends have been filled with domesticity and occasional socializing with the crew. I have added some to my knitting blog (bet you didn't know I have a knitting blog!) if you are interested....
I don't know how much I should post about our Japan timeline, but suffice it to say, we're not sure how long we'll be staying here. This move was always meant to be a temporary one, but the exact length is yet to be determined. I don't deal well with "yet to be determined" - I'm a much more "determined" type of girl. I have been telling myself that this a great opportunity to practice going with the flow. This strategy works better some days than others.
Hopefully the blog boredom won't last indefinitely. We are planning a few hiking trips in the next few months, and we'll be getting some visitors in July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment