Since I haven't posted here in a while, I thought I would back up a bit and post some pictures of what we have been up to in the last year.
In December 2010, Michael and I went on a quick trip to Cambodia. It was a total of 36 hours in Siem Reap - jam packed full of sightseeing at Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples.
In December 2010, Michael and I went on a quick trip to Cambodia. It was a total of 36 hours in Siem Reap - jam packed full of sightseeing at Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples.
(this was the pool at our awesome resort - the Cockatoo. We definitely recommend the Cockatoo if you find yourselves in Siem Reap. They really took care of us and made sure we saw all the important sights even though we were only in town for a few days.)













No comments:
Post a Comment