In the basement of my new office building is an oh-so-convenient convenience store. I go there for everything from sparkling water to ice cream sandwiches and plastic forks. Today I was feeling particularly unconcerned about the nutritional value of my afternoon snack, so I headed for the convenience store to pick something up.
After wandering around and seeing nothing that looked particularly appetizing, I saw this:
There were several flavors - chocolate, blueberry, etc. This one said "cream cheese" which is definitely up my alley. Not that I can read the Japanese or anything, but I immediately thought, "Mmmm, pop tart...."
Let me just say that I am not usually a pop tart kind of girl. I am usually a no-trans-fats-fruits-and-veggies kind of girl. HOWEVER, for some reason, this looked really yummy.
I got back up to my office, opened my afternoon treat, only to find smaller packets inside this bigger one. My "pop tarts" are actually mini graham cracker sandwiches! Lucky for me, they are still tasty!


No comments:
Post a Comment