Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Plug for October Visitors
I cannot say enough about October in Japan. The weather has been beautiful! All month we had mostly sunny days with highs in the low to mid 70s, with it dipping into the high 60s only in the past few days. At night it only gets down to about 60, so I have been keeping the house open 24 hours a day. The trees here in Tokyo are just starting to turn colors, but in the mountains outside of town they are already in full swing. So – October 2009 folks – mark your calendars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My DH and I spent 2 weeks in Japan last October. You are right - it is a gorgeous time to be there. I'm enjoying your blog - it reminds me of my trip, of which I have very fond memories. -beannie (from IN board)
I really like your blog and it's making me very curious about travelling to Japan
Post a Comment